As Internet projects may be more or less complex, there is sometimes no need in the recruitment of the highly professional and therefore costly employees. At no worse level and for a decent price an average employee can deal with a simple task and process more inquiries within a smaller period of time. Duet Internet Projects can choose any candidate type for its customers depending on the project’s complexity for an adequate and acceptable price.
How to determine the project’s complexity?
General criteria for determining an Internet project’s support complexity:
- The theme of an Internet project
- Internet projects of different themes evoke customers’ questions of different complexity. For example, there is a big difference between the support of a software product which performs a limited set of functions and a product which has a number of settings and user guides.
- The type of targeted customers
- The type of targeted customers also determines the Internet project’s support complexity. If one project intends to see teenagers as its customers, and the other one targets Forex traders, the support complexity of these projects is absolutely different.
- The number of the supported sections of a project
If a project is diversified and includes a range of software products, then its complexity is much higher than that of a project which includes only one software product or service.
There are many other factors that influence a project’s complexity. All of them will be considered by our manager at the evaluation of the project’s complexity.
General types of the project’s complexity estimation are listed below:
Type A – simple projects that do not evoke customers’ questions on the technical basis, the questions/answers have more informative nature.
Type B – medium complexity projects that require customers to have some technical knowledge and are able to evoke an equal number of the informative and technical questions requiring special knowledge.
Тype C – high complexity projects that require customers to have special knowledge or train them to obtain specific technical skills. The share of technical questions in such projects is up to 90%.
The type of customer support in provided depending on the project complexity.